For 50 years now, Effer have been producing the largest range of hydraulic folding truck cranes.
With a lifting capacity ranging from 2TM to 300TM Effer Knuckleboom Cranes are a popular choice on the global market.
Effer achieved something almost impossible – combining the lightness of its cranes with the unique power of their performances.
View our specs and gallery below.
With a lifting capacity ranging from 2 TM to 300TM they are a popular choice for construction, mining and marine industries and boast a power/weight ratio that is the best on the world market. Effer truck cranes are a reliable and safe product, fully compliant to Australian Standards.
Effer cranes are all up to date with the newest safety technology available on the market. Some of these features include: radio remote control, overload & operator protection, manual & hydraulic swing up stabiliser legs and much more.
For BIG cranes over 25TM Maxilift Australia have a specialist engineer that will work with you and the salesman on all such larger projects to ensure the optimal truck/ crane combination for your needs.
The blend of these factors provides huge advantages:
- Greater structural lightness = the ability to mount the crane even on smaller trucks
- Greater structural lightness without reducing strength = greater power available to handle the load
To ensure to lightness of its cranes, Effer offers the following solutions:
- Extensions come out in sequence
- Use of the best Weldox steel
- Design process with a background of 50 year history
- Manufacturing process includes one piece boom sections with continuous inner and outer welding
- Use of special materials for the manufacture of extension cylinders
- Decagonal design for the second boom structure
The design process incorporates the 50 years of experience and software to ensure the perfect balance between maximum performance, minimum weight and importantly, operational safety.
For more information please contact our sales representatives or one of our dealers today.
|Model||Max. lifting moment (TM)||Max. outreach (m)||Weight (kg)||Brochure|